Valera Ghali is an associate in Reminger Co. LPA’s Cleveland office. She focuses her practice on medical malpractice defense and long-term care liability. Since joining Reminger as a law clerk in 2021, Valera has gained experience in all aspects of litigation, including pleadings, motion practice, discovery, and trial preparation.
While clerking at Reminger, Valera was an Executive Note Editor for the Health Matrix Journal of Law-Medicine at Case Western Reserve University Law School. In addition, Valera was a Certified Legal Intern for the Milton A. Kramer Health Law Clinic, where she won two defense cases overturning Social Security Administration benefits decisions.
Honors & Recognitions
Kathleen L. Barber Scholastic Achievement Award, John Carroll University Political Science Department, 2018
J.D., Case Western Reserve University School of Law, 2022
- Gerber Law-Medicine Fellow
- Certified Legal Intern, Milton A. Kramer Health Law Clinic
- Executive Note Editor, Health Matrix Journal of Law-Medicine
- President, Middle Eastern Law Student Association
- Secretary, Student Health Law Association
B.S., Political Science, John Carroll University, summa cum laude, 2018
- President, Ohio Innocence Project
- Pi Sigma Alpha, National Political Science Honors Society
- State of Ohio, 2022