J.D., University of Akron School of Law, 2017
-Moot Court Honor Society, Vice President
-Summer Trial Academy
B.S., Miami University, Farmer School of Business, 2014
- State of Ohio, 2017
I became a lawyer because of a desire to help make right that which may have gone wrong. In this regard, I will work with others to solve problems for our clients and I will remain driven to achieve the results our clients deserve.
Sam is based in Reminger Co. LPA’s Cleveland office, where his practice focuses on a variety of areas including trucking and commercial transportation, general liability, and medical malpractice. Sam joined Reminger in 2017 as a law clerk and gained experience in many stages of litigation, including pleadings, various forms of motion practice, discovery, and trial preparation.
Prior to joining Reminger, Sam clerked at Panther Premium Logistics, the most profitable subsidiary of ArcBest. Sam's experience provided him with a greater appreciation and increased understanding of transportation and logistics law.
Sam graduated from the University of Akron School of Law. While at Akron Law, he took advantage of several campus leadership opportunities. Sam was a member of the Moot Court Honor Society and Trial Team. As a member of the Moot Court Honor Society, Sam competed in the 2015-2016 American Bar Association National Appellate Advocacy Competition in Boston, Massachusetts. Sam went on to serve as the Vice President of the Moot Court Honor Society. Sam's performance in Akron’s Summer Trial Academy earned him a spot on Akron’s Trial Team, which gave him the opportunity to compete in the 2016 Ohio Attorney General’s Public Service Mock Trial Competition in Columbus.
Honors & Recognitions
Dean’s List Honors
CALI Award, Legal Drafting
Professional Memberships & Community Affiliations
Ohio State Bar Association
Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- D. Hagen v. Atta Asef, DPMOctober 19, 2018, Defense VerdictCuyahoga
Defense of podiatric malpractice claim of unnecessary surgery
- Hodoh v. Thistledown Racetrack, LLCAugust 15, 2018, Motion for Summary Judgment (Oral Argument)Cuyahoga
Defense of premises liability action
- Kirner v. Universal Truckload and Dwayne GilsonAugust 14, 2018, Defense VerdictLake
Arbitration defense of personal injuries and property damage resulting from an automobile accident
- American Arbitration Association v. MelohnJanuary 4, 2018, Finding For PlaintiffCuyahoga
Arbitration defense of contractual dispute for professional services rendered (REMINGER - AAA)
- Daniel Egger, Sarah M. Mancuso, Samuel A. MeadowsPress Release, November 22, 2017
- Roadside Foilage Obstructing a Stop Sign—Is a City Liable? A Case of First ImpressionThe Reminger Report: A Review of Significant ’18 Cases CLE, Cleveland, OH, December 7, 2018