Mike is the former Vice President and General Counsel of and now consultant to Management Recruiters International, Inc. (MRI), one of the world's largest executive recruitment and staffing organizations. In that capacity he developed substantial expertise in legal matters relating to both executive recruitment and staffing, and franchising.
His practice focuses on labor and employment and corporate and general business matters, including discrimination, wage and hour, employment relations, trade secret, and IP issues.
Mike has represented his clients before both federal and state trial and appellate courts, the American Arbitration Association, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and various state administrative agencies. He has also drafted and implemented a wide variety of policies and forms including employment agreements, arbitration agreements, and computer use and social media site policies.
Mike has extensive experience in providing training regarding properly conducting workplace investigations, employee discipline and discharge issues, and employment discrimination issues. He joins Reminger of counsel and services their many offices throughout the Midwest.
Community & Professional
Ohio State Bar Association
Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
International Franchise Association
American Staffing Association
- Oct 31, 2017
- Press Release, Mar 7, 2013
- Press Release, Jul 3, 2012
- Creating Bulletproof Recruiting AgreementsWebinar, Nov 15, 2018
- The 'Must Knows' for Small Businesses on the Implementation of the Affordable Care ActManagement Recruiters International nationwide office webinar - Cleveland, OH, Feb 28, 2013
- American Staffing Association’s Certification Program, Sep 1, 2019
- American Staffing Association – December 2017 Issue, Dec 15, 2017
- ASA Staffing Success: The Magazine of the American Staffing Association, Dec 2017
J. D., Case Western Reserve University School of Law, 1980
B.A., Wittenberg University, magna cum laude, 1977
- State of Ohio, 1980
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 1980
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit, 1980