J.D. Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, 2015
B.S., Miami University, 2012
- State of Ohio, 2015
My father taught me that life is all about choices. Through his unwavering example, I understand that succeeding in the practice of law is no exception to this maxim. As a lawyer, I make the choice, every day, to do everything in my power to achieve the best possible result for my clients.
Michael practices in Reminger Co., LPA.’s Cleveland office, where his legal practice focuses on medical malpractice defense, health care, construction liability, and commercial liability. Michael joined Reminger as a law clerk in 2014, where he gained experience in a wide variety of practice groups and in all aspects of litigation, including pleadings, motion practice, discovery, trial preparation and trial.
Michael graduated cum laude from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law in 2015, where he competed as a member of Cleveland-Marshall’s National Moot Court Team for two years. Michael’s team finished 1st overall and won the Best Brief Award in the Regional round of the National Moot Court Competition. His team later went on to place 5th in the nation. While at Cleveland-Marshall, Michael also worked as a judicial extern for The Honorable Christopher A. Boyko in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio.
Professional Memberships & Community Affiliations
Ohio State Bar Association
Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Janet Vavro, Admr. E/O Dale D. Vavro v. Southwest General Health Center, et al.October 23, 2019, Defense VerdictCuyahoga
Defense of wrongful death medical malpractice claim in failing to timely diagnose an aortic dissection
- E/O Radan, et al. v. W. Ho, M.D., et al.July 26, 2019, Defense VerdictLake County
Defense of wrongful death medical malpractice for failure to timely to diagnose necrotizing pancreatitis.
- Anne M. Sutch, Admr. E/O Paul Sutch v. Lake Hospital System, Inc., et al.January 23, 2018, Defense VerdictCuyahoga
Defense of wrongful death medical malpractice involving robotic assistance laparoscopic nephrectomy
- Beard, et al. v. Dr. Tucker & MetroHealth Medical CenterNovember 18, 2016, Defense VerdictCuyahoga
Defense of medical malpractice following complications with bariatric surgery
- State Farm v. National IndemnityJune 16, 2016, Finding For DefendantCuyahoga
Defense of property damage premises liability claim
- Press Release, November 24, 2015
- Best Practices in Medical Record Documentation and Effects on Quality/Poor Documentation re: EMS Run ReportsLyndhurst Fire Department, Lyndhurst, OH, January 9, 2019
- Dentistry and the Law, Risk Management Practices for DentistsCase Western Reserve University School of Dentistry, Cleveland, OH, October 27, 2016