Leslie is an Associate based in Reminger Co., LPA’s Fort Wayne office. She focuses her practice on a wide range of areas, including general liability, employment practices liability, professional liability, insurance coverage defense, and medical malpractice defense. Leslie originally joined Reminger in 2018 as a law clerk, where she gained invaluable experience assisting with various stages of litigation.
Leslie earned her Juris Doctorate from Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, where she was involved in several pro bono clinics that partnered with her school. Leslie earned her undergraduate degree from Indiana University Bloomington.
Community & Professional
Indiana State Bar Association
- Dec 1, 2020, Motion to Dismiss GrantedAllen Circuit Court
Defense of Title VII employment discrimination claim based on race.
- Oct 1, 2020, Motion to Dismiss GrantedCass County Superior Court
Defense of premises liability personal injury claim.
- Dec 20, 2019, Defense VerdictDelaware County, IN
Trial defense of claims of medical malpractice
- Press Release, Nov 5, 2019
J.D., Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, 2019
B.A., Political Science, Indiana University Bloomington, 2016
- State of Indiana, 2019
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana, 2019
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 2019