Leslie is an Associate based in Reminger Co., LPA’s Fort Wayne office. She focuses her practice on a wide range of areas, including general liability, employment practices liability, professional liability, insurance coverage defense, and medical malpractice defense. Leslie originally joined Reminger in 2018 as a law clerk, where she gained invaluable experience assisting with various stages of litigation.
Leslie earned her Juris Doctorate from Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, where she was involved in several pro bono clinics that partnered with her school. Leslie earned her undergraduate degree from Indiana University Bloomington.
Community & Professional
Indiana State Bar Association
- Feb 28, 2021, Motion to Dismiss GrantedSt. Joseph County, Indiana
Adam Brown vs. Jill Robinson and Century 21
Plaintiff filed a professional negligence action against a real estate agent in connection with her role as a listing agent of property Plaintiff purchased. Plaintiff’s claims sounded in professional negligence and fraudulent inducement.
- Dec 1, 2020, Motion to Dismiss GrantedAllen Circuit Court
Defense of Title VII employment discrimination claim based on race.
- Oct 1, 2020, Motion to Dismiss GrantedCass County Superior Court
Defense of premises liability personal injury claim.
- Dec 20, 2019, Defense VerdictDelaware County, IN
Trial defense of claims of medical malpractice
- Press Release, Nov 5, 2019
- Evidence of Medical Bills Can Help the Defense Put the Band-Aid on Alleged Pain and Suffering – Indiana COA Says Plaintiffs Cannot Hide Medical Bills to Inflate Pain and Suffering DamagesApr 29, 2021
- Jun 16, 2020
- While COVID-19 Forces Many to Work from Home, the Sixth Circuit Issues Ruling Requiring Disabled Employees to Present Documentation of Medical Necessity to Receive a Work from Home AccommodationApr 6, 2020
- Apr 1, 2020
J.D., Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, 2019
B.A., Political Science, Indiana University Bloomington, 2016
- State of Indiana, 2019
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana, 2019
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 2019