J.D., Capital University Law School, summa cum laude, 2017
B.A. English, Ohio State University, magna cum laude, 2010
- State of Ohio, 2017
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 2018
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2018
I loved working in the field of Human Resources because I was able to have a positive impact on people and organizations. The same motivations have carried over into my practice of law. I fight for and defend my clients’ interests with hard work and preparation, which I believe is the key to success.
Lauren is an Associate in Reminger Co., LPA’s Columbus office. Lauren’s practice focuses on employment litigation but also includes a variety of legal matters, such as government liability, general casualty and professional liability.
Lauren graduated summa cum laude from Capital University Law School, where she served as a Staff Member and an Associate Note Editor for the Capital University Law Review. She was also involved in Capital’s Legal Clinic, where she was honored with the Roberta Mitchell award. During her time at Capital, Lauren also served as Secretary for the Women’s Law Association, a Peer Advisor, and a Student Ambassador.
Prior to earning her J.D., Lauren worked in human resources for five years. She also clerked full-time for two years for another area law firm.
Honors & Recognitions
Dean’s List throughout law school
Roberta Mitchell Award, Capital University Law School
Sarnova Star Award, Sarnova HC, LLC
- Press Release, November 22, 2017
- Enforceability of Mandatory Arbitration ClausesNational Business Institute Advanced Employment Law Seminar, Columbus, OH, November 7, 2018
- By Lauren M. LarrickEmployment Liability Newsletter, August 2018