- 2013-2018: Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Patricia A. Riley on the Indiana Court of Appeals
- Spring 2013: Judicial Extern to the Honorable Tanya Walton-Pratt for the U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
J.D., Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, 2013
Summa Cum Laude
Indiana Law Review, Executive Managing Editor
B.A. in Human Biology, Indiana University, 2010
- State of Indiana, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 2018
Growing up, the Golden Rule governed our household, and it undoubtedly remains the philosophy that guides my life—both personally and professionally. Because I would demand nothing less than the utmost diligence, empathy, dedication, and passion from an attorney handling my case, it is what my clients can, and should, always expect of me.
Katie is an associate in the Indianapolis office of Reminger Co., LPA. Prior to joining Reminger, Katie was fortunate to serve as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Patricia A. Riley on the Indiana Court of Appeals. During her tenure with the appellate court, Katie worked on more than 200 cases, delving into a wide array of Indiana law.
In 2013, Katie graduated summa cum laude from Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, where she served as Executive Managing Editor of the Indiana Law Review and participated in the law school’s pro bono program.
Professional Memberships & Community Affiliations
Indianapolis Bar Association
Indiana University Alumni Association
Member (and avid patron) of the Indianapolis Zoo and Indianapolis Children’s Museum
- Marigold Overshiner and Earl Overshiner, Individually and as Parents and Guardians of their Minor Daughter, Kaitlyn Overshiner, and Kaitlyn Overshiner, v. Hendricks Regional Health and Ian Johnston, M.D.February 21, 2019, Directed Verdict AffirmedIndiana Court of Appeals
Indiana Court of Appeals affirmed judgment in favor of the defendant hospital and physician following a jury trial alleging blindness to an infant.
- Press Release, May 3, 2018
- By Katherine HaireJanuary 9, 2019