Jess is based in Reminger Co. LPA’s Cleveland office, where her practice focuses on a variety of areas including medical malpractice and long-term care. She joined Reminger as a law clerk in 2018 and has gained experience in many stages of litigation, including pleadings, various forms of practice, discovery, and trial preparation.
Honors & Recognitions
- Recognized in Lawyers of Color 2022 Hot List
- Second Place Overall Appellate Brief, 2019 National Appellate Advocacy Competition
For a more complete list of trial results, please contact attorney.
- May 19, 2022, Motion for Summary Judgment Affirmed8th Appellate Dist
Appellate court affirms trial court’s motion for summary judgment in medical malpractice case alleging delayed cancer diagnosis.
- Jun 24, 2021Columbiana County Court of Common Pleas
Defense of emergency medicine physician against wrongful death/medical negligence claim.
- Dec 21, 2022
- Press Release, Dec 3, 2020
J.D., Cleveland State University College of Law, magna cum laude, 2020
- Member of Moot Court Team
Bachelor's Degree, University of Akron, 2017
- State of Ohio, 2020