James practices in Reminger’s Indianapolis office and focuses his practice in all types of civil defense litigation, including commercial, general liability, retail and hospitality liability, and professional liability. James also represents corporate clients in both state and federal court in the areas of creditors’ rights and consumer protection defense.
Prior to joining Reminger, James gained extensive federal litigation experience serving as lead defense counsel for a national credit reporting agency. James earned his juris doctorate degree from Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law where he served as an executive board member of the Student Bar Association and worked as a judicial extern for the Honorable Steven H. David of the Indiana Supreme Court.
- Press Release, Dec 23, 2020
- Judicial Extern for the Honorable Steven H. David of the Indiana Supreme Court
B.A., Purdue University, 2013
J.D., Indiana University, Robert H. McKinney School of Law, 2017
- Executive Board Member, Student Bar Association
- Member, Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honors Society
- Indiana, 2017
U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan