Jack practices in Reminger Co. LPA’s Cleveland office. His practice focuses on securities litigation and arbitration, and business and commercial litigation.
Prior to joining Reminger, Jack served as a Justice For All Fellow with the Ohio Justice Bus, a Judicial Extern in Ohio's Eighth District Circuit Court of Appeals, and a Legal Intern at Case Western Reserve University School of Law's First Amendment Clinic. Jack earned his Juris Doctor from Case Western Reserve University School of Law, where he served as Executive Note Editor of Health Matrix: The Journal of Law-Medicine.
Honors & Recognitions
Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- Patricia Burgess Public Law Prize
- Federal Bar Association Award
- CALI High ‘A’ Awards for Constitutional Law, Administrative Law, Criminal Procedure, Law of the Music Industry
Community & Professional
Ohio State Bar Association
J.D., Case Western Reserve University School of Law, magna cum laude, 2019
- Executive Note Editor, Health Matrix: The Journal of Law-Medicine
- Order of the Coif
B.A. University of Massachusetts Amherst, magna cum laude, 2016
- David C. Knapp Scholarship for Academic Achievement in Political Science
- State of Ohio, 2019