Autumn practices in Reminger Co. LPA’s Indianapolis office where her practice focuses on a variety of areas including medical malpractice defense, long-term care liability, professional liability, general liability, and retail and hospitality liability. Autumn originally joined Reminger in 2018 as a law clerk, where she gained invaluable experience assisting with various stages of litigation.
Community & Professional
Indiana State Bar Association
- Feb 14, 2022, Dismissed by PlaintiffElkhart Superior Court
Successfully defended chiropractor in a case transferred to us from another firm by our insurer client. After proving that the medical review panel’s negative opinion amounted to negligent billing and record keeping which could not create questions of fact for the jury, the plaintiff dismissed the case while our motion for summary judgment was pending and 1 month before the trial.
- Press Release, Dec 2, 2020
- Too Old to Jump Through Hoops: How the Opioid Epidemic Has Impacted Elderly Persons Living in Nursing HomesIndiana Journal of Law & Social Equality, Jun 2020
- Legal Evolution, Apr 23, 2020
J.D., Indiana University Maurer School of Law, 2020
- Notes Editor for the Indiana Journal of Law & Social Equality
M.A., Political Science, Central Michigan University, summa cum laude, 2017
B.S., Political Science and Psychology, Central Michigan University, summa cum laude, 2016
- State of Indiana, 2020
- State of Michigan, 2021
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 2020
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana, 2020