- General Liability/Surplus Risks
- Workers' Compensation
- Long-Term Care Liability
- Architects and Engineers / Construction Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Professional Liability
- Trucking and Commercial Transportation
- Retail, Hospitality and Entertainment Facilities
- Employment Practices Defense
- Insurance Coverage/Bad Faith
B.I.S., Western Kentucky University, cum laude, 2012
J.D., Washington University in St. Louis, 2016
- Commonwealth of Kentucky, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky, 2017
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 2018
I believe in a relentless yet efficient pursuit of favorable resolutions for each and every one of our clients.
Andrew defends businesses and individuals facing claims involving general liability, professional negligence, and employment matters. He focuses his legal practice primarily in the areas of premises liability, defense of trucking liability, and workers' compensation. He also has experience in matters of insurance defense and coverage, construction defense, contract interpretation, and medical malpractice.
Andrew completed his undergraduate studies early with cum laude honors at Western Kentucky University in 2012. He then received his law degree from Washington University in Saint Louis, where he interned at the Office of the Public Defender and served as editor for the esteemed Washington University Global Studies Law Review. He primarily focused on insurance defense with another regional firm before joining Reminger in 2018.
Professional Memberships & Community Affiliations
Kentucky Bar Association
- Press Release, August 17, 2018