J.D., University of Akron School of Law, 1998
B.A., University of Akron, 1995
- State of Ohio, 1998
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 2000
I pride myself on my ability to solve problems for my clients, and strive to achieve the optimal resolution in the most effective manner.
Andy is a shareholder in Reminger Co., LPA's Akron office, where he specializes in the defense of medical and healthcare professionals, including physicians, dentists, nurses, therapists, hospitals and assisted living and long-term care facilities.
Andy defends malpractice allegations against professionals including real estate agents, brokers, accountants, architects and engineers. He also has extensive experience handling general liability and premises liability cases.
Andy returned to Reminger after working as a trial attorney for a large property and casualty insurance company for seven years, where he focused on matters involving medical and health care professionals, medical device manufacturers and healthcare entities.
He frequently lectures on the topic of medical malpractice and long-term care liability issues to healthcare professionals, and also serves as a guest lecturer on tort law at Duquesne University School of Law.
Professional Memberships & Community Affiliations
Akron Bar Association
-Member, Committee on Judicial Candidates
“The performance of the Andrew Jamison and the Reminger Attorneys have been nothing short of stellar. They quickly grasp the relevant issues, thoroughly report, and are proactive in resolving the claim.”
-Ida, Claim Specialist
- Press Release, February 8, 2019
- Staying out of the Line of Fire in Healthcare MalpracticeKent State College of Podiatric Medicine – North Coast Foot and Ankle Symposium, Kent, OH, August 21, 2019
- Annual Guest Lecture on the Defense perspective of Civil PracticeDuquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, PA, 2018
- CNA Aging Services Claims Report: A Look Behind the NumbersAccuScripts, Cleveland, OH, September 22, 2016
- The Judge Sam H. Bell Trial Advocacy Program: Theoretical Foundations of Effective CommunicationUniversity of Akron Law School, Akron, OH, October 30, 2014
- CNA Risk Control Presentation: Legionnaires’ Disease: Preventive Strategies for Healthcare SettingsColumbus, OH, September 5, 2013