J.D., Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law, cum laude, 2015
B.A., Miami University, magna cum laude, 2012
-Varsity Football: Walk On
- State of Ohio, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2019
An attorney’s commitment to service permeates all aspects of their representation. This commitment ensures that the attorney understands all aspects of the controversy and allows the attorney to reach successful resolutions on behalf of the client.
Andrew is an associate practicing out of Reminger Co., LPA’s Cleveland office. His litigation practice focuses on professional liability defense, securities litigation and arbitration, and business and commercial litigation. Andrew previously worked as an associate at another Cleveland law firm, where he gained valuable experience in a variety of civil litigation matters.
Andrew earned his juris doctorate, cum laude, from Pennsylvania State University, where he served as a Senior Editor for the Penn State Law Review. He received his undergraduate degree, magna cum laude, from Miami University, where he also played varsity football for the Miami RedHawks.
Professional Memberships & Community Affiliations
Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
Ohio State Bar Association
Federal Bar Association
-Northern District of Ohio Chapter
- January 19, 2019, Judgment Affirmed8th Dist. Ct. of Appeals
Plaintiff appealed adverse trial court judgment in defense of legal malpractice claim.
- Press Release, May 31, 2017
- Recent Trends: Insurance Agent and Broker Error & OmissionsInsurance Systems Inc., Cleveland, OH, April 14, 2019
- ABA Securities Litigation Journal, March 8, 2019
- Financial Services E-Blast, February 7, 2018
- Ohio Securities Bulletin, July 2017