Andrew is an associate practicing out of Reminger Co., LPA’s Cleveland office. His litigation practice focuses on professional liability defense, securities litigation and arbitration, and business and commercial litigation. Andrew previously worked as an associate at another Cleveland law firm, where he gained valuable experience in a variety of civil litigation matters.
Andrew earned his juris doctorate, cum laude, from Pennsylvania State University, where he served as a Senior Editor for the Penn State Law Review. He received his undergraduate degree, magna cum laude, from Miami University, where he also played varsity football for the Miami RedHawks.
Community & Professional
Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
Ohio State Bar Association
Federal Bar Association
-Northern District of Ohio Chapter
- Jan 19, 2019, Judgment Affirmed8th Dist. Ct. of Appeals
Terry L. Jochum, et al., v. Ezio Listati, et al.
Plaintiff appealed adverse trial court judgment in defense of legal malpractice claim.
- Press Release, May 31, 2017
- Recent Trends: Insurance Agent and Broker Error & OmissionsCleveland, OH, Apr 14, 2019
- ABA Securities Litigation Journal, Mar 8, 2019
- Financial Services E-Blast, Feb 7, 2018
- Ohio Securities Bulletin, Jul 2017
J.D., Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law, cum laude, 2015
B.A., Miami University, magna cum laude, 2012
-Varsity Football: Walk On
- State of Ohio, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2019