J.D., The University of Toledo College of Law, 2018
B.A., Mercyhurst University, 2013
- State of Ohio, 2018
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 2019
- State of Michigan, 2019
As a former collegiate athlete, I appreciate the value of hard work and determination in achieving one’s goals. I strive daily to apply these principles to my practice and secure the best possible results for my clients.
Adam is based in Reminger Co. LPA’s Toledo office, where he focuses his practice on a variety of areas including long-term care, professional liability, and employment practices defense. Adam joined Reminger as a law clerk in 2015, and has gained experience in all aspects of litigation, including pleadings, motion practice, discovery, trial preparation, and trial.
Adam earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Toledo in 2018, where he received a Certificate of Concentration with Distinction in Labor and Employment, as well as several honors for his high academic achievement. During law school Adam served as the Sixth Circuit Governor of Membership for the American Bar Association Law Student Division, President of the Student Bar Association, and as an Executive Editor for the Law Review.
Honors & Recognitions
Order of the Barristers, 2018
Professional Memberships & Community Affiliations
Ohio State Bar Association
- Raquel Warren v. Hollingsworth Logistics, LLCSeptember 29, 2019, DismissalEEOC
Defended logistics company in claim of alleged harassment in retaliation for engaging in a protected activity.
- Kenny Hobson v. Humbard Enterprise dba McDonald’sSeptember 26, 2019, Dismissal - No Probable CauseOCRC
Defense of claim against restaurant alleging harassment in retaliation to termination based upon behavior.
- Tonya Grainger v. Amplex Electric, Inc., dba Amplex InternetSeptember 26, 2019, Dismissal - No Probable CauseOCRC
Defense of claim against broadband company by an employee alleging harassment in retaliation for engaging in a protected activity.
- McGrew v. Subway RestaurantsSeptember 24, 2019, Defense VerdictToledo
Arbitration defense of alleged food contamination leading to illness
- Raquel Warren v. Hollingsworth Logistics, LLCJuly 29, 2019, No Probable CauseEEOC
Defense of employment practices claim
- Press Release, January 5, 2019