J.D., Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, 2018
B.S., Ohio University, 2015
- State of Ohio, 2018
My goal is to make each and every client feel like they have an advocate at every step of the legal process—an advocate who will fight for their best interest and give them peace of mind by providing thorough, dedicated and efficient representation.
Aaren is based in Reminger Co., LPA’s Cleveland office, where her practice focuses on a variety of areas including appellate practice, insurance coverage defense, professional liability, and general liability. Aaren joined Reminger as a law clerk in 2017 and has honed her skills in each stage of litigation, including pleadings, various motion practice, discovery, trial, post-trial motions and appeals.
Aaren graduated cum laude from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law in 2018, where she competed as a member of Cleveland-Marshall’s Moot Court Team for two years. Aaren’s team finished 1st overall in the August A. Rendigs, Jr. National Products Liability Moot Court Competition. While at Cleveland-Marshall, Aaren worked as judicial extern to the Honorable Chief Justice Maureen O’Connor, learning and observing the Ohio Supreme Court’s discretionary review process first hand.
Professional Memberships & Community Affiliations
Ohio State Bar Association
Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Sergii Prysiazhniuk v. International Insurance Group, Inc.May 16, 2019, Directed VerdictCuyahoga
Defense of insurance agent E&O claim arising out of motor vehicle accident.
- Introducing Zachary R. Durant, Aaren Host, Margaret A. Nowak and Matthew J. TurkaljPress Release, December 19, 2018
- Sixth Circuit Holds that Discrimination Based on Transgender Status is Considered Sex Discrimination Under Title VIIThe Reminger Report: A Review of Significant ’18 Cases CLE, Cleveland, OH, December 7, 2018
- Ohio Supreme Court Holds Punitive Damages Not Recoverable in Breach of Contract ActionThe Reminger Report: A Review of Significant ’18 Cases CLE, Cleveland, OH, December 7, 2018
- In Ohio, Electronic Classrooms Must Demonstrate Actual Student Participation to Receive FundingThe Reminger Report: A Review of Significant ’18 Cases CLE, Cleveland, OH, December 7, 2018
- By Aaren HostJanuary 22, 2019