Aaren is based in Reminger Co., LPA’s Cleveland office, where her practice focuses on a variety of areas including appellate practice, insurance coverage defense, professional liability, and general liability. Aaren joined Reminger as a law clerk in 2017 and has honed her skills in each stage of litigation, including pleadings, various motion practice, discovery, trial, post-trial motions and appeals.
Aaren graduated cum laude from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law in 2018, where she competed as a member of Cleveland-Marshall’s Moot Court Team for two years. Aaren’s team finished 1st overall in the August A. Rendigs, Jr. National Products Liability Moot Court Competition. While at Cleveland-Marshall, Aaren worked as judicial extern to the Honorable Chief Justice Maureen O’Connor, learning and observing the Ohio Supreme Court’s discretionary review process first hand.
Community & Professional
Ohio State Bar Association
Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Jan 2, 2020, Judgment Affirmed8th Appellate Dist
Marvin F. Johnson, Sr. v. Gregory Scott Robey
Appellate court affirms trial court’s dismissal of plaintiff’s legal malpractice claim, finding that defendant-attorney exercised sound professional judgment.
- Sep 19, 2019, Judgment Affirmed8th Dist. Cuyahoga No. 108077, 2019-Ohio-3774
Employment discrimination claim dismissed by trial court by way of summary judgment motion practice and affirmed by appellate court on appeal.
- Sep 5, 2019, Complaint dismissed with prejudiceCuyahoga
Time-barred legal malpractice complaint dismissed in its entirety following a grant of defendant-attorney’s motion for judgment on the pleadings 171 days after receipt of assignment.
- May 17, 2019, Dismissal of complaintCuyahoga
Defense of legal malpractice claim against appellate attorney alleging a failure to object to the State's submission of inadmissible exhibits into the appellate file.
- May 16, 2019, Directed VerdictCuyahoga
Defense of insurance agent E&O claim arising out of motor vehicle accident.
- Press Release, Dec 19, 2018
- Sixth Circuit Holds that Discrimination Based on Transgender Status is Considered Sex Discrimination Under Title VIICleveland, OH, Dec 7, 2018
- Ohio Supreme Court Holds Punitive Damages Not Recoverable in Breach of Contract ActionCleveland, OH, Dec 7, 2018
- In Ohio, Electronic Classrooms Must Demonstrate Actual Student Participation to Receive FundingCleveland, OH, Dec 7, 2018
J.D., Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, 2018
B.S., Ohio University, 2015
- State of Ohio, 2018
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 2018
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2019
- U.S. District Court, Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, 2019