Reminger Co., LPA is pleased to announce that Timothy J. Gallagher has joined our Cleveland, Ohio office.
Tim focuses his practice on legal matters involving probate, guardianship, trust, and estate administration. Tim represents trustees and executors of estates, creating flexible plans to meet their needs. Tim's experience in the area of probate and trust administration includes the drafting of estate plans for both individuals and families, and assisting them through the probate process. He also advises institutions on a variety of trust administration issues.
Tim is also a member of the firm’s probate litigation practice group. In this capacity, he leverages his jury trial experience to provide representation in probate and trust disputes involving will contests, charges of undue influence, breach of fiduciary duty actions, and other potential issues that can complicate the settling of an estate.
A graduate of the University of Akron School of Law, Tim serves as a member of the Akron Law Cares annual event. He also donates his time as a volunteer magistrate for the Juvenile Diversion Program in Parma. He is an active member of the Ohio State Bar Association, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, and Parma Bar Association.
Tim can be reached by emailing email@example.com or by calling 216.430.2162.
About Reminger, Attorneys at Law:
Reminger Co., LPA is a full-service law firm with fourteen offices throughout the Midwest: Cleveland, Cincinnati, Columbus, Akron, Youngstown, Sandusky, Toledo, Fort Mitchell, Lexington, Louisville, Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Northwest Indiana and Evansville. With more than 125 attorneys collectively, Reminger's practice areas include all aspects of litigation, along with corporate, tax, real estate and probate matters. Our fundamental objective in all the legal services we provide is to obtain the best possible results for our clients in the most practical and efficient manner possible. For more information, visit Reminger at www.reminger.com.
# # #
- Mediation: An Alternative Approach to Estate and Trust Controversies in the Time of Coronavirus
- You Can Count on Reminger During These Uncertain Times
- Ohio’s Response to COVID-19 Impacting Probate/Trust Law and the Courts
- Estate Planning in Light of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- In re Estate of Shaffer – Does the Voiding Statute Apply to Non-Conforming Wills?
- Adam M. Fried Scheduled to Speak at 2020 The Ohio American College of Trust and Estate Counsel Fellow Meeting
- Timothy Gallagher and Paul Shugar Author Article for January/February 2020 Issue of Probate Law Journal of Ohio
- Attorney Ethics Investigation Uncovers Financial Abuse
- Franklin Malemud Authors Article for November/December 2019 Issue of Probate Law Journal of Ohio
- Adam M. Fried Profiled in Ohio Super Lawyers Magazine