The prevalence of electronically stored information (ESI) has led to eDiscovery being a fact of life in most litigation matters.
Reminger’s eDiscovery practice group is comprised of seasoned litigators who understand the legal and strategic issues related to eDiscovery. Our attorneys understand the changing legal standards and guide clients through every phase of electronic discovery, including the identification, preservation, collection, processing, review, analysis and production of electronic data and documents.
Our experienced team of attorneys works closely with a wide array of experts, consultants and vendors who handle computer forensics, data processing, review hosting, and litigation support. This collaborative approach allows our attorneys to offer clients not only legal and strategic expertise but technical expertise that helps facilitate the most efficient and cost-effective approach to discovery management.
- Press Release, August 8, 2017
- Press Release, October 7, 2014
- E-Discovery Case LawColumbus, OH, July 31, 2017
- Practical Application of E-Discovery and Document ReviewColumbus, OH, July 31, 2017
- Discovery Under the New Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, Cooperation Between Counsel and Following the Proportionality Standard During DiscoveryCleveland, OH, March 24, 2017
- Crain's Cleveland Business, November 18, 2014