Reminger Co., LPA Expands in Indiana with New Office in Fort WaynePDF
FORT WAYNE, IN—Reminger Co., LPA is pleased to announce the opening of a full-service office in Fort Wayne, Indiana. The Fort Wayne office marks the Cleveland, Ohio-based firm’s second office in Indiana, and twelfth office overall. Reminger also currently operates seven offices in Ohio, three in Kentucky and one in Indianapolis.
The law firm finalized a lease agreement with the landlords of Lincoln Tower, located at 116 East Berry Street, Suite 1735 in Fort Wayne.
“We have expanded further in Indiana because our existing clients have expressed a need for additional support and our services,” said Stephen E. Walters, Managing Partner of Reminger. “The growth will continue to provide consistency of legal services in Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky.”
Reminger Shareholder Ronald A. Mingus will oversee the firm’s Fort Wayne office. Twelve additional lawyers with a broad spectrum of practice areas and litigation experience will continue to service Reminger clients throughout Indiana, including:
- Vincent Antaki (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nicholas Brunette (email@example.com)
- Neil Fairweather (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- David Hudson (email@example.com)
- Logan Hughes (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Taylor Knight (email@example.com)
- Danielle Lorenz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Lauren Lunsford (email@example.com)
- Ronald Mingus (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ian Mitchell (email@example.com)
- Brian Nally (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rick Weil (email@example.com)
For more information about the Fort Wayne office, call Stephen Walters at 216.430.2134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reminger Co, LPA – 116 East Berry Street – Suite 1735 – Fort Wayne, IN 46802 – p: 260.755.2280
About Reminger, Attorneys at Law:
Reminger Co., L.P.A. is a full-service law firm with twelve offices throughout Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana: Cleveland, Cincinnati, Columbus, Akron, Youngstown, Sandusky, Toledo, Fort Mitchell, Lexington, Louisville, Indianapolis and Fort Wayne. With more than 125 attorneys collectively, Reminger's practice areas include all aspects of litigation, along with corporate, tax, real estate and probate matters. Our fundamental objective in all the legal services we provide is to obtain the best possible results for our clients in the most practical and efficient manner possible. For more information, visit Reminger at www.reminger.com.
# # #