J.D., Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, 2006
B.S.S.S., Ohio University, 2002
- State of Ohio, 2006
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2011
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania, 2014
Listening means more than waiting to speak. As an attorney and counselor, it is my job to listen to clients and understand their issues in order to develop the most cost-effective and efficient course of action.
For more than a decade, Sean has focused his practice on the defense of professionals including attorneys, accountants, broker-dealers, individual stock brokers, investment advisors, insurance agents, and ERISA plan fiduciaries throughout the United States.
He has litigated in the state and federal courts of Ohio, California, Georgia, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and South Carolina, and regularly counsels clients on actions before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Internal Revenue Service, U.S. Department of Labor, and state departments of securities and/or insurance.
Honors & Recognitions
Recognized as a Rising Star by Ohio Super Lawyers Magazine
Professional Memberships & Community Affiliations
Defense Research Institute (DRI)
Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS)
Ohio State Bar Association
SIFMA Compliance & Legal Society
- Press Release, December 6, 2017
- Press Release, March 14, 2017
- By Sean T. Needham, Esq.April 25, 2017