J.D., University of Louisville, cum laude
M.B.A., Webster University, Distinguished Graduate
B.S., Clarkson University 1993 / R.O.T.C. Commission in the U.S. Army
- Commonwealth of Kentucky, 2007
- State of Florida, 2008
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky, 2007
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky, 2008
- State of Indiana, 2016
Passion, planning and preparedness are the cornerstones for success for each client. I am a firm believer in working closely with my clients so their case is positioned for success.
Rob practices in Reminger Co., LPA's Louisville office. Prior to joining Reminger, Rob worked at a Louisville firm where he maintained an active practice in Kentucky and Florida. His practice was focused on defending physicians and other healthcare providers in medical negligence actions, as well as defending long term care facilities. Rob has tried a number of cases and was named to the list of most prolific trial attorneys in both 2010 and 2011.
Rob obtained his undergraduate degree through a full Army R.O.T.C. scholarship and was commissioned as a U.S. Army Officer, serving four years on active duty. Rob achieved his law degree from the University of Louisville where he graduated cum laude. He participated in moot court and was the recipient of the Edwin M. Post Award for litigation potential. He also earned the highest grade in Trial Practice and Advanced Trial Practice.
Honors & Recognitions
Recognized as a Rising Star by Kentucky Super Lawyers Magazine in 2013, and 2015 through 2017.
Recognized as one of the Most Prolific Trial Attorneys in 2010 and 2011 by the Kentucky Trial Court Reporter.
Professional Memberships & Community Affiliations
Kentucky Bar Association
Florida Bar Association
Louisville Bar Association
Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Hardin v. Highwood CondominiumAugust 2, 2016, Defense VerdictJefferson County, KY
Defense of racial discrimination and retaliation complaint against condominium association
- E/O Pillow v. University of Louisville Medical CenterOctober 23, 2015, Defense VerdictJefferson, KY
Defense of wrongful death emergency medicine claim of 23 year old male.
- Alivia Moore, et al., v. Dr. S. AhujaNovember 21, 2014, Defense VerdictJefferson County
Defense of catastrophic medical malpractice claim
- Press Release, November 18, 2016
- Press Release, January 28, 2016
- Press Release, November 23, 2015
- Press Release, November 24, 2014
- Press Release, May 22, 2014
- Evaluating Claims Against Long Term Care FacilitiesMerrill, WI, June 22, 2016