J.D., Capital University Law School, 2015
M.A., Ashford University, 2011
B.A., Wright State University, 2005
- State of Ohio, 2015
Litigation can be a stressful and trying time. In my opinion, there is no better way to relieve a client’s stress associated with litigation than keeping them informed of the process through open and honest communication. It is my goal to keep clients apprised and to assist them in making the best decisions possible.
Rebecca focuses her practice primarily in the area of Workers’ Compensation defense. Rebecca is able to provide a unique perspective to her clients by leveraging her experience as a law student, when she worked as the head law clerk at a Workers’ Compensation firm. Rebecca applies her knowledge and skills gained through assisting clients in helping employers defend Workers’ Compensation claims.
Before attending law school, Rebecca honed her skills in various business disciplines, including marketing, sales, public relations, and human resources. She also obtained a Masters’ degree in the area of Organizational Management. This experience has provided Rebecca with special insight in partnering with corporate clients and business owners, and understanding their needs and goals.
Honors & Recognitions
Order of the Curia, Capital University Law School
Golden Key International Honors Society, Ashford University
Professional Memberships & Community Affiliations
Columbus Bar Association
Women Lawyers of Franklin County
Ohio State Bar Association
Ohio Women's Bar Association
- Ohio Supreme Court will reconsider disability benefits caseLegal NewsLine, February 8, 2017
- Press Release, November 24, 2015
- By Kevin R. Sanislo and Rebecca A. RaynerMarch 27, 2017
- No Permanent Partial Disability And Permanent Total Disability Benefits At The Same Time, In The Same Claim In OhioBy Rebecca A. Rayner, Esq.January 4, 2017
- Injured Worker’s Inability to Dismiss an Employer Workers’ Compensation Court Appeal without Consent from the Employer Is Ruled UnconstitutionalBy Kevin Sanislo and Rebecca RaynerNovember 16, 2015