- Extern, Judge Susan J. Dlott, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio.
J.D., University of Cincinnati College of Law, cum laude, 2016
-Managing Editor, University of Cincinnati Law Review
B.A., Political Science, Xavier University, cum laude, 2013
- Commonwealth of Kentucky, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky, 2017
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky, 2017
I strive to provide clients with open communication, vigorous representation, and cost effective resolution to all legal matters.
Matthew is an associate in Reminger's Fort Mitchell office. His practice includes transportation litigation, insurance matters, professional liability, premises liability, products liability, and Kentucky workers' compensation. He originally joined Reminger as a law clerk in 2015, where he gained experience in a wide variety of practice groups and in all aspects of litigation.
Prior to joining Reminger, Matthew externed for a federal judge at the Southern District of Ohio and worked for numerous governmental entities. He earned his Juris Doctorate from the University of Cincinnati College of Law where he graduated with honors and served as Managing Editor of the University of Cincinnati Law Review. Matthew also published two articles with the University of Cincinnati Law Review during his time as an Associate Member.
Honors & Recognitions
Norbert Heinsheimer Essay Prize for Outstanding Law Review Comment
Augustine John McDonough Prize For Outstanding Law Review Note
Professional Memberships & Community Affiliations
Kentucky Bar Association
Northern Kentucky Bar Association
Kentucky Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
Kentucky Defense Counsel
- Press Release, October 24, 2016
- Kentucky’s Department of Workers’ Claims Enacts New Regulations Governing The Handling of Workers’ Compensation ClaimsMark R. Bush and Matthew M. AllenNovember 7, 2016