- Law Clerk to the Honorable Judge Charles R. Norgle of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, May 2012-July 2015
- Judicial Extern to the Honorable Justice Anne M. Burke of the Illinois Supreme Court, August 2010-December 2010
J.D., The John Marshall Law School, summa cum laude, 2011
-The John Marshall Law Review, Staff Editor, 2009-2011
B.A., Miami University, cum laude, 2006
- State of Illinois, 2011
- State of Indiana, 2012
- Northern District of Indiana, 2012
- Northern District of Illinois, 2015
I have developed a great respect for the challenges and nuances of the practice of law. I strive to use my experience and passion to assist my clients efficiently and effectively.
Lyndsay practices in Reminger, Co., L.P.A.’s Indianapolis office where her legal practice focuses on employment matters, insurance coverage, and general casualty.
In 2011, Lyndsay graduated summa cum laude from The John Marshall Law School in Chicago, Illinois. While in Chicago, Lyndsay served as a law clerk for the Honorable Judge Charles R. Norgle in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois from 2012 to 2015.
Professional Memberships & Community Affiliations
Indiana State Bar Association
- Steven McFerrin v. Howmet Castings and Services Inc., and Alcoa, Inc. d/b/a Alcoa HowmetJune 1, 2016, Motion For Summary Judgment GrantedU.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
Defense of job related injury and duty of company denial of workers’ compensation
- Press Release, September 30, 2015
- Press Release, July 22, 2015
- by Lyndsay IgnasiakMarch 9, 2016
- Indiana Supreme Court Refuses to Expand Bystander Recovery in Claims of Negligent Infliction of Emotional DistressBy Lyndsay IgnasiakOctober 19, 2015
- Indiana Supreme Court Finds Coverage Limits in UM Policies Admissible as Evidence of Damages at TrialBy Lyndsay IgnasiakJuly 29, 2015