- Externship, Montgomery County, Ohio Common Pleas Court
J.D., University of Dayton School of Law, 2009
B.A., DePauw University, 2005
- State of Ohio, 2010
- Commonwealth of Kentucky, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky, 2014
I am committed to building valuable relationships with my clients as much as I am devoted to achieving their short-term and long-term goals. As the law continually changes, I pride myself on exploring creative and realistic strategies to provide my clients a competitive advantage.
Ken practices primarily in Reminger Co., LPA's Lexington office. He has represented small to large corporations, as well as individuals, throughout Kentucky and Ohio in areas including complex business and commercial litigation, construction, and products liability. He has also represented clients in various transactional matters including mergers and acquisitions, commercial real estate, fraud investigations, and compliance matters.
Ken is licensed in Kentucky and Ohio, where he has been successful at trial and on appeal.
In 2015, he was proud to accept an adjunct professor position at Eastern Kentucky University, where he teaches a night section of Legal and Ethical Environment of Business in the Department of Management, Marketing, and International Business.
Honors & Recognitions
The Posse Foundation, Full-Tuition Leadership Scholarship, 2001-2005
Moot Court Member, Finalist in United States Southern District of Ohio, Judge Walter H. Rice Competition
Professional Memberships & Community Affiliations
Kentucky Bar Association
-Vice Chairman of the Business Law Section
Ohio State Bar Association
Sunflower Kids, Inc.
-Former Board Member (2015-2016)
United Way of the Bluegrass
-Community Investments Cabinet
- Alliance Corporation v. Concord Roofing, LLC, et al.July 1, 2014, Motion for Summary Judgment and Declaratory Relief GrantedHardin County, Kentucky Circuit Court
Defense asserted contractual commercial general liability and commercial umbrella liability insurance policy exclusions for faulty workmanship.
- Hyserman v. Bluegrass Oakwood Inc., et al.February 7, 2014, Defense VerdictPulaski County, Kentucky Circuit Court
Defense of whistleblower, breach of contract, and wrongful discharge claims.
- Bickham v. Bickham, 2011-Ohio-4213August 22, 2011, Judgment Reversed5th Appellate Dist
Plaintiff appealed a high value alimony order based on former spouse’s subsequent legal cohabitation that was prohibited in the divorce decree.
- Press Release, June 8, 2016
- Columbus Bar Association: Lawyers Quarterly, October 2010, October 2010