J.D., University of Akron School of Law, cum laude, 2000
B.S., Youngstown State University, 1996
A.D., Nursing, Youngstown State University, 1985
- State of Ohio, 2000
I believe integrity, dedication and respect are the foundation of the legal profession. Those are the values I strive to exemplify each day in representing the interests of my clients.
Kelly practices in Reminger Co., L.P.A.'s Youngstown office. She handles a wide range of cases that include professional negligence of physicians, hospitals, and attorneys as well as general liability claims, workers' compensation and criminal matters.
Kelly joined the practice of law following a career as a critical care registered nurse. Prior to joining Reminger, Co., L.P.A., Kelly was an Assistant Mahoning County Prosecutor, prosecuting major felonies, including death penalty cases.
Kelly is a member of various bar associations. She frequently lectures on the topics of medical negligence and tort reform.
Professional Memberships & Community Affiliations
Mahoning County Bar Association, Certified Grievance Committee Member
Trumbull County Bar Association
Ohio State Bar Association
- Michael Hunt v. Continental Structural PlasticsMay 6, 2014, Plaintiff VerdictAshtabula
Defense of workers’ compensation claim.
- Reminger Solutions to Workers Comp ClaimsOhio Self Insurers Association 39th Annual Conference - Sandusky, OH, June 12, 2013
- Helpful Hint in Preparing a Medicare Set-Aside in SettlementOctober 14, 2010
- Fall 2010 Newsletter, October 14, 2010
- How To Determine If Your Firm Is Liable For An Injury ClaimThe Youngstown Business Journal - May 2010 Edition, May 14, 2010
- "Voluntary Abandonment of Employment Precludes Temporary Total Disability"Reminger Report, January 25, 2007