- Judicial extern at the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio for Judge George Smith
J.D., Capital University Law School, summa cum laude, 2017
- 2017 Class Valedictorian
- Staff Member, Capital University Law Review, Volume 44
B.S., Marketing, Fisher College of Business, The Ohio State University, 2008
- State of Ohio, 2017
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2017
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit, 2017
My father always told me, “if you don’t have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?” I credit my accomplishments to following this philosophy each day, always committing myself to present my best work.
Kari focuses her legal practice on a variety of areas, including government liability, employment litigation, professional liability, and general casualty. Kari originally joined Reminger as a law clerk and worked in a wide variety of practice groups.
While at Capital University Law School, Kari served as the Peer Coordinator for Capital Law’s Peer Advisor Program. She was also a member of Capital University Law Review, Volume 44. Kari served as a judicial extern for the Southern District of Ohio for the honorable Judge George C. Smith, and as a legal extern for the Office of the General Counsel at OhioHealth. She graduated summa cum laude and was 2017 Class Valedictorian.
Before law school, Kari worked for more than ten years in the health and fitness industry.
Professional Memberships & Community Affiliations
Ohio State Bar Association
Federal Bar Association
Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys
- May 21, 2018, Judgment AffirmedCourt of Appeals, Third Appellate District Union County
Defense of appeal against declaratory judgment and injunctive relief action decision from trial court.
- July 11, 2017, Judgment Affirmed5th Appellate Dist
Plaintiff appealed adverse trial court judgment in governmental liability claim based on wage and hour compensation
- Press Release, June 1, 2017