J.D., Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, cum laude, 2011
B.A., John Carroll University, 2008
- State of Ohio, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 2017
I am a life-long Clevelander with great pride for Northeast Ohio and the people that make it my home. I am proud to defend the medical professionals and care providers that make this area one of the nation’s leaders in healthcare.
Joseph practices at Reminger Co. LPAs Cleveland office where he focuses his legal practice on medical malpractice, healthcare law, long-term care, trucking and commercial transportation and general liability. Joseph has successfully defended clients during Ohio State Medical Board investigations, arbitrations, and trials. He has also obtained favorable results at mediation and through summary judgment motions.
Graduating cum laude from Cleveland Marshall College of Law in 2011, Joseph competed as a member of Cleveland Marshall's Appellate Moot Court Team. As an attorney, he has given presentations on a wide range of topics—including how to effectively deal with Medicare liens in litigation, Nursing documentation in medical records, and political subdivision immunity.
Joseph is currently a member of CACTA and serves on the Board for The Waiting Child Fund.
Professional Memberships & Community Affiliations
Ohio State Bar Association
Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- E/O Robert Turner v. Wal-Mart Stores East, Inc.September 2, 2016, Motion For Summary JudgmentSandusky
Defense of premises liability claim
- Jane Doe v. St. Vincent Charity Medical Center, et al.April 11, 2016, Motion For Summary JudgmentCuyahoga
Defense of involuntary imprisonment claim against hospital and psychiatrist
- R.Ress, et al., v. D. Karns, M.D., et alMay 15, 2015, Defense VerdictCuyahoga
Defense of surgical medical malpractice claim
- T. Ennis v. T. Hunt, D.O.April 21, 2015, Defense VerdictAshtabula
Defense of medical malpractice of internal medicine treatment for COPD.
- H. Honsaker v. D. Molinari, M.D.November 21, 2014, Defense VerdictCuyahoga
Defense of medical malpractice emergency room medicine claim
- F. France v. K. Krebs, M.D.April 18, 2014, Defense VerdictLorain
Defense of orthopedic knee replacement surgery malpractice claim
- E/O R. Palicka v. S. Hersh, M.D.February 3, 2014, Defense VerdictStark
Defense of interventional cardiologist wrongful death medical malpractice case.
- D. Mahne v. Precision OrthopedicDecember 18, 2012, Defense VerdictGeauga
Defense of orthopedic medical malpractice claim
- Press Release, December 6, 2017
- Press Release, January 3, 2017
- Public Relations, March 2, 2012
- Leadership Checkpoint: Analyzing Your Team CommunicationNorthern Ohio Medical Society – The Doctors Co., Sandusky, OH, September 13, 2016
- Cleveland Clinic Grace Hospital Nursing Home, March 27, 2014
- Proper Documentation in the Nursing Home SettingCleveland Clinic Grace Hospital Nursing Home, March 25, 2014
- Case Examples, Investigation Tips, Resolution Strategies, Common Mistakes and Legal Pointers in Medicare and other LiensNational Business Institute CLE Seminar - Cleveland, OH, September 26, 2013