J.D., Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, 2013
B.S., Business (Specialization in Business Pre-Law), Bowling Green State University, 2009
- State of Indiana, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 2013
I approach the practice of law with hard work, a positive attitude, honesty, integrity, self-confidence, and selflessness. By sticking to this formula, I am always in a position to better serve the interests of my clients.
Jim is an Associate in the Indianapolis office of Reminger Co., L.P.A. Prior to joining Reminger, he gained extensive litigation experience while practicing for a mid-sized metropolitan insurance-defense firm in Indianapolis.
Jim concentrates his practice in all types of insurance-defense matters. He has widespread experience dealing with first and third party claims involving general liability and personal and commercial lines, including the defense of auto accidents, trucking accidents, premises liability claims, bad faith claims, workers’ compensation, and other general casualty matters.
While attending the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, he competed in Moot Court and served as president of the Energy Law Association. Jim received his Bachelor of Science in Business from Bowling Green State University in northwest Ohio, where he played football and was a co-captain his senior season. Having grown up in Indianapolis, Jim is also proud to call himself an alum of Bishop Chatard High School.
Professional Memberships & Community Affiliations
Indiana State Bar Association
- February 28, 2017, Summary Judgment GrantedTippecanoe Superior Court
Defense of negligence claim brought by a Plaintiff who asserted that she tripped and fell while walking into a restaurant.
- Press Release, March 1, 2016
- The Indiana Supreme Court Finds a Non-Delegable Duty of Worksite Safety Created in Form Design-Build Contracts Between the Owner and General ContractorBy: James P. Scheidler, Esq.May 16, 2017
- By James P. Scheidler, Esq.April 12, 2017