J.D., Case Western Reserve University, 1982
B.A., Northwestern University, 1979
- State of Ohio, 1982
Frank joined Reminger Co., L.P.A. in 1982 after clerking with the firm while in law school. He has developed a varied litigation practice involving the defense of catastrophic injury cases. He is the Chairman of the Excess Surplus Lines Group and has been the leader of the firm's General Tort and Insurance Group for the past 20 years. Frank's defense specialties include the transportation industry, products liability, construction, professional liability, commercial premises liability and comprehensive general liability. He has trial experience in almost all state and federal courts in Ohio.
Frank works extensively with the insurance industry drafting specific Riders and Endorsements for insurance policies. He is a member of various professional bar associations. He is a featured speaker for legal education seminars to insurance and self-insured claims professionals throughout the United States.
Honors & Recognitions
Rated BV Distinguished for 25 years: Very Highly Rated in Both Legal Ability and Ethical Standards by Martindale Hubbell Peer Review
Listed in Best Lawyers in America for Transportation Law, since 2009
Selected as Best Lawyers Lawyer of the Year 2015 - Transportation Law - Cleveland
Recognized as a Super Lawyer by Ohio Super Lawyers Magazine
Professional Memberships & Community Affiliations
Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
Ohio State Bar Association
Defense Research Institute
-Transportation, Trucking, Insurance, and Construction Law Committees
American Trucking Association
Eagle International Associates, Inc.
Trucking Industry Defense Association
Transportation Lawyers Association
National Association of Third Party Administrators
- March 24, 2014, Judgment Affirmed3rd Appellate Dist.
Plaintiff appealed adverse trial court judgment in legal malpractice claim
- Krantz v. Family and Community Services of Northeast OhioAugust 21, 2013, Motion For Summary Judgment GrantedHenry
Defense of legal malpractice claim
- Strozier v. Aurora Child Development CenterApril 29, 2011, Judgment Affirmed6th Appellate Dist
Plaintiff appealed adverse trial court judgment in miscellaneous professional liability personal injury claim against Child day care center
- Progressive Casualty, et al. v. K-Limited Carrier Ltd.January 20, 2009, Defense VerdictHuron
Defense and prosecution of multiple vehicle trucking liability personal injury and property damage claims.
- A. Tentler v. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.March 17, 2008, Plaintiff VerdictWest District Court, Eastern Division, Youngstown Ohio
Defense of commercial premises liability personal injury claim.
- Press Release, August 15, 2016
- Press Release, December 2, 2015
- Press Release, August 17, 2015
- Press Release, December 3, 2014
- Press Release, August 18, 2014
- Four Reminger Co., LPA Attorneys Named Best Lawyers® 2015 "Lawyer of the Year" in Various Practice AreasAdam Fried, Frank Leonetti, III, Clifford Masch and William Meadows HonoredPress Release, August 18, 2014
- Selection Includes 30 Super Lawyers and 16 Rising Stars Across Ohio and KentuckyPress Release, December 5, 2013
- August 16, 2013
- Press Release, August 24, 2012
- Press Release, December 16, 2011
- Press Release, August 31, 2011
- The Medicare Secondary Payor Act and Trucking Personal Injury ClaimsHarmonie Group Construction & Transportation Seminar, Dallas, TX, August 20, 2015
- Reservation About Reservations of Rights: Strategic ConsiderationsAtain Insurance Companies and Minuteman Adjusters Seminar - Farmington Hills, Michigan, June 26, 2015
- Preconceptions of a Jury regarding Truck DriversHarmonie Group Annual Transportation Conference - Phoenix, AZ, November 12, 2013
- Mitigating Damages and Pre-Suit Handling in Catastrophic Trucking Liability Injury Claims - Harmonie GroupTransportation Committee Seminar - Phoenix, AZ, December 5, 2012
- Evolving Role of Technology in the Transportation Industry - Harmonie Group Transportation SeminarPhoenix, AZ, December 1, 2010
- The Positives And Negatives Of Transportation TechnologyDallas Transportation Seminar - American Trucking Assn. - Dallas, TX, June 30, 2010
- June 17, 2010
- Ohio Law on Trucking and Commercial TransportationJuly 30, 2009