J.D., Northern Kentucky University, Salmon P. Chase College of Law, cum laude, 2009
B.M.E., The Ohio State University, 2003
- State of Ohio, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2011
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2011
- State of Indiana, 2013
I enjoy working with my clients to find the best solution for their complex matters.
Danielle focuses her practice on workers' compensation, commercial real estate, general business law, and creditors' rights. She regularly represents both state funded and self insured employers at administrative hearings and upon appeal to court. As an associate in Reminger's Cincinnati office, Danielle is licensed to practice in both the states of Ohio and Indiana.
Danielle graduated cum laude from Chase College of Law in 2009. While at Chase, she was a member of the Northern Kentucky Law Review and was chosen to serve on the Editorial Board as Research Editor. Danielle was also invited to join the Salmon P. Chase Moot Court Board. As a member of the Board, she competed in the Rendigs National Products Liability Moot Court Competition and served as the Chief Justice and Ethics Representative. Danielle also competed with the Salmon P. Chase Arbitration Team, and her team was named a regional champion in the ABA Arbitration Competition.
Before attending law school, Danielle graduated with a Bachelor of Music Education from The Ohio State University, where she was a member of the Ohio State University Marching Band, Wind Symphony, and University Orchestra.
Honors & Recognitions
Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers
Professional Memberships & Community Affiliations
Ohio State Bar Association
Indiana Bar Association
Ohio Women's Bar Association
Cincinnati Bar Association
-Board of Trustees
-Co-Chair of Women Lawyers Committee
- J. McComb, et al. v. Katz, Greenberger & Norton Co., L.P.A.May 12, 2015, Defense VerdictWarren
Defense of complex commercial representation legal malpractice claim
- Press Release, April 4, 2016
- Press Release, February 2, 2015
- Press Release, October 7, 2014
- Cincinnati Business Courier, November 6, 2012
- Press Release, July 19, 2012
- OSIA Conference-SponsorOhio Self Insured AssociationOSIA, Cincinnati, June 18, 2014
- Ohio’s New Wage Loss Workers’ Compensation RuleHelmsman Management Services Inc., Columbus, OH, April 24, 2014
- Injured Workers in Ohio Must Obtain Employer Consent Before Dismissing the Complaint on Employer Initiated Court AppealsBy Danielle LorenzOctober 4, 2017
- By: Danielle Lorenz and Julian EmersonJune 13, 2016
- March 25, 2014