LL.M. Democratic Governance and the Rule of Law, Ohio Northern University, 2011-
J.D., Ohio Northern University, Graduation with High Distinction, 2011 -Symposium Editor, Ohio Northern Law Review, 2010-2011
B.A., Political Science, Wittenberg University, 2008
- State of Ohio, 2011
Daniel focuses his legal practice on a wide variety of areas including, oil and gas, real property, business planning, estate planning, and banking compliance. Before joining Reminger, he was a Fulbright Scholar in Law in Pristina, Kosovo and practiced real estate and transactional law for over three years. Daniel received his J.D. with High Distinction and his LL.M. from Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law.
Daniel is a licensed title insurance agent and has written title insurance policies on commercial, residential, and agricultural properties for both the First American Title Insurance Company and Ohio Bar Title Agency.
Daniel is active in the legal community as a member of the Champaign County Bar Association, former solicitor for the Village of St. Paris, Ohio and currently serves as legal counsel for the Johnson St. Paris Joint Fire District and the Village of Christiansburg, Ohio.
Honors & Recognitions
U.S. Fulbright Grant in Law, Kosovo, 2011-2012
Phoenix Award for Outstanding Law Review Editor, Ohio Northern University Law Review, 2011
Professional Memberships & Community Affiliations
Licensed Title Insurance Agent in the State of Ohio
Champaign County Bar Association
Administrative Law Section of the Ohio State Bar Association
- Press Release, November 4, 2015
- National Business Institute CLE, Worthington, OH, December 8, 2016
- Denial of Surface Access is Sufficient to Trigger Broadly Worded Force Majeure Clause in Oil and Gas LeaseBy: David R. Hudson and Daniel L. BeyAugust 14, 2017
- By: Gregory D. Brunton and Daniel L. BeyMarch 1, 2017
- By Gregory D. Brunton and Daniel L. BeyNovember 14, 2016
- By Zachary Pyers and Daniel BeyJuly 11, 2016
- By: Gregory D. Brunton and Daniel L. BeyJune 6, 2016
- By: Zachary Pyers and Daniel BeyJanuary 11, 2016