J.D., Northern Kentucky University, magna cum laude, 2010
- Northern Kentucky Law Review, Editorial Board
B.A., Miami University, cum laude, 2007
- State of Ohio, 2010
- Commonwealth of Kentucky, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky, 2014
I try to approach each case with an eye towards efficiency, always balancing the legal and practical issues to achieve the overall best result for my client.
Christine practices in Reminger's Louisville office, where she focuses her legal practice on professional liability, general casualty, nursing home and medical malpractice defense, premises liability, retail and hospitality defense, and employment practices liability.
She graduated magna cum laude from Northern Kentucky University's Salmon P. Chase College of Law, where she held the Research Editor position on the Law Review's Editorial Board.
Honors & Recognitions
Recognized as a Rising Star by Kentucky Super Lawyers Magazine
Christine Elech, A Cosmopolitan Approach to Treaty Interpretation: Why Service by Postal Channels Should be Permitted Under the Hague Convention, 36 N. KY. L. REV. 163 (2009)
Professional Memberships & Community Affiliations
Kentucky Bar Association
Louisville Bar Association
Scarlet Hope, Inc.
-Executive Board (2014-2015)
- Hardin v. Highwood CondominiumAugust 2, 2016, Defense VerdictJefferson County, KY
Defense of racial discrimination and retaliation complaint against condominium association
- Amy Labron v. Safeguard Properties Management, et alMay 23, 2016, Motion to Dismiss GrantedU.S. District Court, W.D. of KY, Bowling Green Division
Dismissal of FDCPA claim asserted against property preservation company
- John Hoskins v. Zappos Fulfillment Center, et al.April 5, 2016Bullitt County, KY
Defense of third party claim against employer for negligence
- Lea Morehead v. YRC Worldwide, Inc.October 30, 2015, Summary Judgment GrantedCaldwell County, KY
Defense of negligent hiring and retention claim against trucking company.
- Erica McDowell v. Al J. Schneider Co., et al.April 7, 2015, Motion For Summary Judgment GrantedJefferson, KY
Defense of negligent security premises liability case
- Secura Insurance Company v. Cambridge Commons Patio HomesJune 11, 2013, Summary JudgmentJefferson County, KY
Defense of breach of contract against homeowners’ association
- Press Release, December 6, 2017
- Press Release, January 3, 2017
- Press Release, November 18, 2016
- Press Release, November 23, 2015
- Press Release, November 24, 2014
- Press Release, October 5, 2012
- Nuances in the Application of Common Premises Liability Rules by Ohio, Indiana, KentuckyCommunity Association Underwriters of America, Newtown, PA, August 11, 2017
- Workplace Protections Under Title IXAppalachian College Association’s Annual Risk Management Seminar, Louisville, KY, October 27, 2015
- “Ethics of Social Media (Do’s and Don’t’s)ProSight Specialty claims and underwriting staff, Morristown, NJ, April 8, 2015
- January 31, 2013