J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2009
-John P. Gismondi Civil Litigation Certificate Program
B.A., Northwestern University, 2006
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania, 2009
- State of Indiana, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 2013
I am a firm believer in creating relationships. A pivotal aspect of every relationship is communication. My role as an attorney is to effectively communicate with my clients to assist them in finding an appropriate solution to the problem and keep them apprised of all major developments. In doing so, I believe that clients will find peace of mind and can depend on me to help them succeed.
Christina practices in Reminger Co., LPA's Indianapolis office, focusing on civil litigation in the areas of automobile, premises liability, trucking, subrogation defense and UM/UIM cases. She is also experienced in the areas of toxic tort, defending major manufacturers, distributors, and contractors of chemicals, paint and other hazardous products. Additionally, Christina has practiced medical malpractice defense representing hospitals, physicians and other healthcare providers against claims of personal injury and wrongful death.
Professional Memberships & Community Affiliations
Indianapolis Bar Association
- William B. Bass v. Ed Martin Chevy CadillacFebruary 17, 2017, Defense VerdictHamilton County, IN Small Claims
Arbitration defense of property damage retail premises
- Press Release, October 26, 2016
- Newsletter, December 16, 2016