J.D., Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, 2013
B.A., DePauw University, 2010
- State of Indiana, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 2013
- State of Illinois, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana, 2015
The productive lawyer in our modern litigation environment recognizes that the law is a service industry more than ever before. To adapt to a rapidly evolving industry, the effective lawyer combines a timeless work ethic with the tools of our technological era to understand and address his client's increasingly complex interests, whether legal, financial, or personal. Our clients at Reminger deserve nothing less.
Tony practices in Reminger Co., L.P.A.'s Indianapolis office, where he focuses on defense litigation, including products liability, retail and hospitality, commercial and contract disputes, trucking and commercial transportation, workers' compensation, and construction and design defects. Tony is experienced in all aspects of case management and execution, and he takes great care to ensure his clients are informed and involved throughout the process. Tony continues to approach the law with a competitive mentality to ensure his client's interest are properly represented.
Tony has geared his practice toward litigation ever since entering law school at Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, where he pursued an Advocacy Concentration and excelled in the school's Moot Court competition, being named into the Order of the Barristers.
Born and raised in the Indianapolis area, Tony applies his Midwestern values to both his personal life and law practice, conducting himself with honesty, integrity, and optimism.
Honors & Recognitions
Order of the Barristers, Moot Court Society
Professional Memberships & Community Affiliations
Indiana State Bar Association
Defense Research Institute
Young Professionals of Central Indiana
Park Tudor Preparatory School
- March 10, 2017, Summary Judgment GrantedClinton
- Jeremy Stader v. Penske Car Rental Indiana, LLC et al.February 10, 2017, Summary JudgmentMarion County, IN
Claims for negligent entrustment of automobile
- Stacey Burkhard, as Parent and Legal Guardian of Seth Burkhard, Minor vs. Just Jump, LLC d/b/a Sky ZoneJanuary 23, 2017, Summary Judgment GrantedHendricks County, Indiana
- Evelyn Messmer v. KDK Financial Services, Inc., Fred Kern, and Dwight WadeDecember 19, 2016, Summary JudgmentMonroe County
Complaint alleging financial services fraud
- August 24, 2016, Summary JudgmentU.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
Defense of alleged failure to procure insurance coverage for a farm
- Courtney Wycoff v. White ConstructionApril 22, 2016, Summary JudgmentMarion County, IN
Defense of employer negligence claim
- Truck Pro Equipment Sales, Inc. v. Insurance Professionals of New Palestine, Inc.April 11, 2016, Summary Judgment in favor of DefendantHancock
Negligent failure to procure worker’s compensation insurance.
- Edward Bradley v. Lafayette Limo, IncFebruary 17, 2016, Motion To DismissMarion County, IN
Defense of common carrier transport
- Harrison v. Crab Addison, Inc. d/b/a Joe’s Crab ShackFebruary 12, 2016, Judgment on the PleadingsMarion County, IN
Defense of premises liability claim
- Press Release, September 30, 2015
- Press Release, August 13, 2015
- Effective Deposition PreparationIndianapolis, IN, November 11, 2016
- Wrongful Death TrinitySchaumburg, IL, December 4, 2015
- By Anthony Holton, Esq.November 2, 2016
- Court of Appeals Decision May Increase Damages Awards for Injured Plaintiffs Covered by Public Health Insurance PlansBy Anthony HoltonNovember 30, 2015
- By Anthony HoltonOctober 20, 2015