- Law Clerk to the Honorable Magistrate Judge James R. Knepp, II in the United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio
J.D., University of Toledo College of Law, cum laude, 2013
B.S. Education, Indiana University, 2010
- State of Ohio, 2013
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2015
Litigation is not easy to navigate, but with hard work, integrity, and sound advice, I can help clients arrive at a well-informed decision.
Allison practices in Reminger Co., LPA’s Columbus office, where she focuses her legal practice in various areas, including medical malpractice, tort defense, employment law and commercial litigation.
Following graduation from the University of Toledo College of Law, Allison worked as law clerk for United States Magistrate Judge James R. Knepp, II at the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio. Previously, Allison served as contributing editor for the University of Toledo law review and also worked as a law clerk in Reminger’s Toledo and Sandusky offices. She has experience handling all aspects of litigation, including pleadings, motion practice, discovery, trial preparation and trial.
Professional Memberships & Community Affiliations
American Bar Association
Ohio State Bar Association
Ohio Women's Bar Association
Columbus Bar Association
Women Lawyers of Franklin County
Toledo Bar Association
Toledo Women's Bar Association
Morrison R. Waite American Inns of Court
- Estate of Ruby West vs. Crestview ManorNovember 18, 2016, Defense VerdictMontgomery
Defense of nursing home malpractice claim of 63 year old female patient
- Press Release, January 19, 2015
- Recent Ohio Courts of Appeals’ Decisions Call Into Question the Enforceability of Arbitration Agreements Executed Without Actual AuthorityBy Danny Merril Newman, Jr., Taylor Knight, and Allison ThomasOctober 27, 2015
- Greg Brunton and Allison ThomasMarch 9, 2015