J.D., University of Cincinnati College of Law, cum laude, 2016
B.A., Political Science, Furman University, cum laude, 2013
- State of Ohio, 2016
- State of Indiana, 2017
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2017
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana, 2017
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 2017
Every case is unique and the litigation process can be overwhelming. My goal is to provide creative solutions and to communicate openly with my clients so they can make informed decisions.
Adair is an associate in Reminger's Cincinnati office. Her practice includes general liability, insurance matters, medical and non-medical professional liability, premises liability, and employment law. She originally joined Reminger as a law clerk in 2015, where she gained experience in a wide variety of practice groups and in all aspects of litigation.
Adair graduated cum laude from the University of Cincinnati College of Law where she served as an Articles Editor of the University of Cincinnati Law Review and competed in the L. Edward Bryant, Jr. National Health Law Transactional Moot Court Competition. Adair also published two articles with the University of Cincinnati Law Review.
Honors & Recognitions
Henry A. Morrill Constitutional Law Prize
Professional Memberships & Community Affiliations
American Bar Association
Cincinnati Bar Association
Ohio State Bar Association
Ohio Women’s Bar Association
- Erie Insurance v. Omar Orozco/Professional Charter Services AND National Indemnity/Omar Orozco v. Paul EdwardsJuly 27, 2017, Judgment on CounterclaimPreble
Defense of property damage subrogation trial
- Press Release, November 15, 2016
- Ins and Outs of Insurance CoverageReminger New Lawyer Training (NLT), Cincinnati, OH, April 5, 2018
- Sixth Circuit Holds That Discrimination Based on Transgender Status is Considered Sex Discrimination Under Title VIIBy Holly Marie Wilson and Adair SmithMarch 14, 2018
- By: Jonathan H. Krol and Adair M. SmithMay 30, 2017